KNIFE BLADE WITH MULTI-TOOL POSSIBILITIES
Take everything you expect from a traditional lockback folder. Then pile on the features: can opener, bottle opener, bit driver (with six screw bit tips), even a carabiner clip - but do it so the extra versatility isn't noticed until it's needed. What you get is a product engineers like to call "feature dense," which means the k502x and k503x provide maximum usefulness with minimum bulk.
- 154CM Stainless Steel Drop-point Knife (Combo Straight/Serrated Blade on k503x)
- Bit Driver with Bit Storage in the Handle
- Bottle Opener/Carabiner Clip
- Can Opener
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips #1 and #2 Screwdriver Bit, 3/16" and 1/4" Screwdriver Bit, 1/8" Screwdriver and Torx #15 Bit
- 25-year Warranty
- Glass-filled Nylon and Aluminum Handle
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Thumb Stud
- 3.1 in | 7.9 cm (blade length)
- 4.49 in | 11.4 cm (closed)
- 7.2 oz | 307 cm
The following accessories fit the k502/k503x:
A colleague of mine dropped my Leatherman k502x knife on a live 63 amp, 3 phase cable, whilst working onsite in Birmingham, ...
Read The Entire Story
Tell Your Tool Tale
Do you have a tool experience you'd like to share with other Leatherman.com visitors?
Add your Tool Tale now!